Location: United Kingdom
About the Business and Role
Report to the Director of the UK Office at high growth, global management consultancy firm with opportunity for significant immediate impact.
Cubane Consulting is a global boutique consultancy who are a leader in the Education sector and are looking to grow our business across the UK. We seek to add a Senior Consultant to our UK team as we move to the next stage.
Cubane focuses on delivering strategic benchmarking, analysis and insights to Executive Teams in leading Higher Education institutions within the UK, Australian, New Zealand and Canadian markets. We have seen 8 years of consistent growth and are entering their fourth year in the UK market, with ambitious plans to continue expansion worldwide including Europe, USA and Asia. To achieve these ambitions the business needs to grow its current team of high-quality professionals and strategists in a flat, collaborative structure.
If you are strategically minded, highly analytical, and have a passion for delivering valued insights and building deep and on-going client relationships, then this may be the role for you. The role will be instrumental in the development and growth of a leading high-growth boutique consultancy, reporting directly to the UK Managing Director, representing a significant opportunity for development and career progression to the right candidate.
In this role, reporting directly to the UK Managing Director you will:
- Take a leading role in the strategic growth and development of the UK business.
- Lead diagnostics on operational performance in core business function.
- Work collaboratively with senior clients, including facilitating workshops and delivering value-added insights and recommendations. Use your business experience and consulting skills to draw out and test insights from data models.
- Produce high quality reports and presentation materials, and present your findings to very senior clients and at large scale senior management meetings
- Develop strong, trusted relationships with client executives and project teams
- Jointly manage a dynamic and growing team to deliver high quality consulting
- Work with and become an expert in cutting edge analytics technologies
Requirements for success
Your professional experience should include:
- Working at a top consultancy, including managing senior client relationships, and structuring and leading consulting projects (ideally in the area of business services)
- Generating meaningful insights (including using statistical methods) from large sets of quantitative and qualitative data to support executive decision making.
- Producing high quality reports and presentations to communicate results and recommendations
- Developing and delivering business in an entrepreneurial environment (desirable)
- Working in or with the Higher Education sector (desirable)
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.