Senior Consultant (Client Operations)
Position: Full Time
Location: Australia / New Zealand
The role of Senior Consultant (Client Operations) will give the right candidate the chance to thrive in a dynamic, client-facing, intellectually-stimulating environment, at an exciting time as the firm accelerates its growth.
If you have experience working on complex problems and want to be part of a dynamic team, then we'd love to hear from you!
Cubane Consulting is a world-leading provider of benchmarking services to universities. We’re a small firm of about 40 people across offices in Sydney, London and Toronto. We’re lucky to have some of the most prestigious universities in the world as members of our collaborative benchmarking and insights programme, known as UniForum.
Cubane recently became part of the Nous Group, an international management consultancy with more than 400 people working in Australia, the UK and Canada. The partnership between Nous and Cubane stems from over a decade of working together, supporting shared university clients based on high quality data, evidence and strategic advice.
The role and our offer to you
The Senior Consultant role will be responsible for managing Cubane’s support for universities as they conduct their annual data collection, benchmarking process, process improvements and new service offer development. Working with the client teams at some of the top universities in ANZ, you will be the key contact for the participating universities through the annual cycle. The role will offer the chance to:
- Make a tangible difference to world-leading universities during a crucial period – helping them to make well-informed decisions about their future
- Be part of a successful, friendly, growing business with opportunities for learning and career progression
- Develop and deepen your analytical, reporting, consulting, project management and client relationship management skills
- Enjoy working within a culture that actively supports work-life balance
- Benefit from structured skills development and in-role learning with a strong local and international support system and many opportunities to work independently and take ownership of tasks
This is a full-time role, based out of Cubane’s North Sydney office, with scope to work from home and plenty of global interaction. You will be part of the Cubane ANZ Consulting team and will be responsible for:
Collections & data quality assurance
- Plan, lead and take full responsibility for data collection operations in the ANZ region
- Prepare and lead client operations workshops including data collection kick-off and technical briefings
- Support university program management teams throughout the data collection phase
- Manage incoming client support requests to diagnose and resolve system and data quality issues throughout collections and surveys
- Lead data quality checks, test Business Intelligence tools and respond to client queries relating to interpretation of data as required
Analysis & insight development
- Contribute to the development of analyses supporting Cubane activities for ANZ clients
- Support the consulting team as required to conduct analysis and generate insight and reports
Product development and operations improvement
- Support the continuous improvement of Cubane’s global guidance, frameworks and benchmarking methodologies
- Gather client feedback and suggestions to support the operations improvement cycle and Cubane’s collections developments
- Develop content for Operations Improvement Program Workshops in collaboration with Cubane’s Product Managers, and contribute materially to workshop facilitation
- Support Collections developments through contributions to requirements and testing
- 5+ years experience in a consulting role or with complex projects with multiple stakeholders
- Adept at engaging with clients to understand their needs and working with colleagues to find solutions
- Experience with complex data collections
- Proficient with using business intelligence tools and data analysis to test hypotheses and identify data quality issues and unexpected changes
- Familiar with the software development lifecycle (preferred)
- Comfortable with new technologies, and in particular with handling large data sets using Excel
- The ability to create high quality client-ready deliverables with quantitative analysis at the core e.g. using Excel, Business Intelligence tools
- Excellent attention to detail and high standards of presentation
- A proactive team player who takes responsibility for delivering work, with a positive attitude and proven ability to be flexible and adaptable as demands change
- Strongly purpose-oriented, with a passion for helping organisations with a clear social purpose to succeed and improve
For further information on Cubane, check out our website: www.cubaneconsulting.com
Please note only candidates who successfully meet the selection criteria will be contacted.
Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.