Business Analyst Intern
Location: Australia / New Zealand
We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst Intern to join our team. Cubane is a specialist global consulting firm that delivers strategic analysis, benchmarking and insights to Executive teams in the Australian, New Zealand, UK and Canadian university sectors. Founded in Australia a decade ago, many top research and teaching universities are members of our unique UniForum benchmarking programme.
In this role you will be reporting to the Senior Manager, Standards & Guidance and will work closely with the Consulting team to provide high quality support to the business. This will involve a wide variety of analytical, reporting, and ad-hoc tasks to support Cubane’s business operations.
Our Offer to You
- Be part of a rapidly growing international business that offers a diverse work environment and opportunities for professional development
- Contribute to a local and international team
- Have opportunities to work independently, show initiative and take ownership of tasks
- Work alongside experienced senior employees who will support and mentor you
- Make a tangible difference in an essential, interesting and dynamic sector
- Benefit from an office culture that supports flexibility and work-life balance
This role is casual and is based in Cubane’s North Sydney office. You will be responsible for developing Cubane’s Operations and Consulting tools, workflows, methodologies and guidance, through:
- Data analysis, including Consulting analysis file development
- Workflow testing
- Knowledge base article writing, video development and review
- Client ticket responses
- Document writing & review
- Market research
- Performance & usage tracking
- Information security reviews
- Qualtrics survey development
- Activity framework localisation and review
- A collaborative team spirit
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent quantitative and analytical capabilities, with an ability to synthesise evidence-based insight from data
- Intermediate Excel skills and some experience with PowerPoint
- Familiarity with statistics, modelling or data visualisation, preferred
- Excellent attention to detail
- An appreciation for the big picture
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
Qualifications and Experience
- Have 1 or 2 years left until the completion of a university degree such as Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Science, Economics, Business or similar
Please respond to following question in your cover letter (one or two paragraphs): How will this role contribute to your goals? In your response you may consider the work Cubane does and/or the skills you will develop in the role.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.